Rhode Island KIDS COUNT
News & Events
Rhode Island KIDS COUNT brings people together to solve problems and focus on issues affecting Rhode Island children and families. Throughout the year, Rhode Island KIDS COUNT connects with the community in a variety of ways - release events and publications, legislative testimony and advocacy, media relations, and more.
Please explore below to see what we're doing, and to join the conversation!
- We regularly release publications, incorporating the best available data and research.
- We track the budget and other bills being considered by the Rhode Island General Assembly, and present policy information and data-based testimony to General Assembly committees.
- We host a wide range of meetings, data & publication events, and community forums.
- We connect with the media, through press releases, social media, and targeted outreach.
- We publish six E-newsletters, providing timely news, research, and policy information on issues related to child well-being.
- We tape a monthly Rhode Island KIDS COUNT TV Show, featuring community partners, advocates, and other leaders.
Rhode Island KIDS COUNT provides reliable, current information on the well-being of Rhode Island children and families across a wide range of issue areas: Child Welfare, Early Learning, Education, Health Coverage, Health Issues, Housing & Homelessness, Juvenile Justice, Racial & Ethnic Disparities, Poverty & Income Supports, and Oral Health.
If you are a member of the media, and would like to set up an interview with someone from Rhode Island KIDS COUNT, please contact:
401-351-9400, ext. 22